Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 23 April 2009

Info Post

Can I say that the nanobattery encyclopedia article has gone to the editor? Yes, and with relief. But it seems that my garden history writing is not as in demand as my scientific writing (though it is infinitely more tedious) because I arrived home to two rejection letters. Author friends tell me that this is not very many, really, but still, I have decided to put it into the ether of the internet and the hands of my readers: if anyone out there is (or knows) an agent or publisher who would like to hear more about a book on Art Deco gardens, Gatsby's gardens, the mostly lost gardens where F. Scott Fitzgerald went to parties and Josephine Baker danced and Man Ray took pictures, gardens of jazz and blue and speed and light, just get in touch.

(Teaser images below)








Oh, and if you need, say, a nano-solar cell made I can do that for you too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment